The Center for Social Innovation and Socially Oriented Non-Profit Organizations (CISS) is a unified coordination point of social entrepreneurship support infrastructure (small and medium-sized enterprises - SMEs) and development of business activity of socially-oriented non-profit organizations (SO NPO).
CISS was established in 2015 and is included in the structure of Entrepreneurship Support Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan. Since 2017, the Center has been a Resource (Inter-municipal) Support Center for SO NPOs of the Kazan Economic Zone.
CISS provides services to SMEs and SO NPOs, as well as to citizens interested in starting activities in the field of social entrepreneurship.
CISS provides informational, consulting and educational support measures, as well as assists in obtaining financial, property and other support measures.
CISS interacts with other centers and divisions of the Entrepreneurship Support Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan, and also cooperates with resource centers, Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University and other educational organizations, ministries and departments, the Public Chamber, other support organizations and institutions.
CISS provides the following tasks:
• promotion of social entrepreneurship and promotion of projects in the social sphere;
• promotion and support of SMEs and SO NPOs, as well as projects in the field of social entrepreneurship and in the social sphere;
• information, analytical and consulting support for SMEs and SO NPOs, as well as citizens interested in starting social entrepreneurship activities;
• exchange of experience in supporting social initiatives of SMEs and SO NPOs;
• training activities for development of competences in the field of social entrepreneurship and design.
CISS provides the following functions:
• participation in defining priority directions for development of social entrepreneurship and support for social projects in the Republic of Tatarstan;
• providing SMEs, SO NPOs, as well as citizens interested in starting activities in the field of social entrepreneurship, with services and consultations, including through attracting specialized organizations, qualified specialists on a contractual basis, and organizing interaction with assistants (mentors) from among successful entrepreneurs and leaders of social projects;
• training activities on implementation of activities in the field of social entrepreneurship and design in the form of seminars, master classes, trainings, business games, etc.;
• collection, compilation and dissemination of information on social projects, successful practices, educational, competitive and grant programs, as well as other information in the field of social entrepreneurship and design and activities of social entrepreneurs and SO NPO;
• organization of events and assistance in carrying out activities aimed at development of social entrepreneurship and projects in the social sphere, as well as SMEs and SO NPOs.
Dyganov Anton Georgiyevich Head of the Center for Social Innovation and Socially Oriented Non-Profit Organizations
+7 (843) 222-90-60 (ext. 211, 212)
28, Peterburgskaya str., Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan
Last updated: 18 March 2019, 12:32