Textile producers from Tatarstan might present their products at the international fashion exhibition Fashion Expo Astana. The event will take place from 4 to 6 October, 2018 in Astana (Kazakhstan).
Participants will have an opportunity to present their products and achievements in the following exhibition sections:
- Persona: proprietary brands, fashion theatres and fashion houses;
- Boutique: women's and men's clothing, active wear and leisure wear, nightwear and lounge-wear, clothing for expectant mothers, denim, natural fur and fur products, leather and leather goods, outerwear;
- Accessories: headgear, head-scarves, scarves, ties, haberdashery (bags, gloves), shoes, jewelry, jewelry, watches, glasses;
- Boudoir: underwear, corsetry, swimwear, beachwear, hosiery, footwear;
- Production: fabrics and non-wovens, fur fabric, accessories, decoration materials, embroidery, lace, knitted fabrics, threads and yarn, commercial and industrial equipment, computer development, packaging and labeling, uniform and corporate clothing, protective clothing;
- Home&Hobby: interior textile, carpets, curtains, supplies for household handicrafts, pet apparel;
- PRO-FASHION: thematic mass media, model agencies;
- Art and craft: folk craft products.
Products of Russian manufacturers will be presented with the support of the Russian Export Center. To register for the event, please visit the following website: https://www.exportcenter.ru/events/13419/?back2events=%2Fevents%2F%3Fdate_period%3Dall%26city%3D%26search%3D%26rec_participation%3D245%26reg_open%3DY%26international%3D (РЭЦ) and fill in the application till September 1.
Helpdesk (Moscow): +7 (495) 937-47-47, 8-800-550-01-88
Press service of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Tatarstan