A business mission to the Federal Republic of Germany to promote products of producers from Tatarstan on the European market is planned for the end of July. The event is organized by the Entrepreneurship Support Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan (Export Support Center). The business mission program includes business meetings with representatives of German business communities potentially interested in cooperation and visits to German companies.
The Fund cover the following expenses of organizing business mission:
- selection of German partners in line with requests of the companies participating in the business mission;
- lease and preparation of a site to run B2B meetings, providing it with presentation equipment;
- transfer to the companies to be visited in the Federal Republic of Germany;
- publication of a separate brochure with a brief description of activities of the companies participating in the business mission, which will be used as handouts;
- providing professional translators.
Applications for participation in the business mission are accepted until June 19, 2018 by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 969 778 00 77.
Press service of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Tatarstan