How to turn an idea into the capital, improve credit performance and ensure revenue growth. Effective methods for increasing profit will be explained to businessmen of Tatarstan on May 22 in the training "Strategic finances: how to ensure profit markup and get tax advantages through intellectual property". The event will be held from 15:00 to 18:30 in the Entrepreneur's House (28, Peterburjskaya Str., Kazan).
The business-training consists of three parts:
"Easy credit terms":
- How does a bank decide on financing a company?
- How does the credit rating calculated?
- What do you need to get a credit quickly?
- How to improve credit performance?
- How to refinance the existing and take new credit lines at a reduced rate?
- How to finance a company with zero-deposit?
"Intellectual property is a tool for increasing profit and value of business":
- How to turn an idea into the capital? How to register and evaluate a trademark, patents, know-how?
- Author and employer - how to avoid a conflict of interests?
- How to ensure the protection of technologies and industrial secrets in know-how mode?
- How to determine the fair value of intangible assets and eliminate tax risks?
- How to prepare a set of documents required to "lay round oneself" to avoid complaints from the state financial control to the operation of the company?
"New tax advantages":
- How to ensure the profit growth and reduce the profit tax?
- How to increase the company equity by:
increase in the authorized capital;
increase in the share of retained earnings;
capitalization of R&D costs?
The participants are recommended to bring with them the balance sheets of their companies for 2017. As a result of the event, every entrepreneur will be able to calculate the potential profit and capital growth through intellectual property.
To participate in the event, it is necessary to register at: https://fdbi-events.timepad.ru/event/721133/